Plaintiff Funding Loans
As you wait for your lawsuit to make its way through the court system, everyday life carries on. Your bills pile up. You may suddenly be responsible for medical bills related to your injuries, and the stress of these new expenses can be compounded by lost wages and the inability to work.
LawStreet Capital offers a solution: plaintiff funding loans. We are one of the nation’s most experienced and trustworthy lawsuit loan companies. A pre settlement loan offers no risk to you and many benefits – including the cash you need, right now – so you can hold out for the settlement you so need and deserve.
Plaintiff funding loans
Many different types of litigation are eligible to receive a plaintiff funding loan:
- Auto and Car Accidents: Victims of car accidents, be they pedestrians or other drivers, are often saddled with costly medical bills. A cash advance can make prompt payment possible as you await your settlement.
- Brain Injury: Cases brought by people who have suffered life-altering brain injury due to the negligent or careless acts of a driver, property owner, medical professional, or other party.
- Child Custody: As a court works to resolve custody cases in the best interests of the child, the plaintiff may benefit from a cash advance.
- Discrimination: Brought by victims of workplace discrimination based on your age, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, race, gender or religion.
- Divorce: If you are involved in a divorce case, a pre settlement loan can alleviate some of your financial worries as you await your settlement.
- FELA Lawsuits: The Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA) was created for railroad workers who have been injured on the job.
- Mesothelioma: Prolonged exposure to asbestos, either in the workplace or on personal property, can cause serious health consequences. Victims may be diagnosed with a terminal illness or serious respiratory problems known as mesothelioma.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury lawsuits involve negligence of others leading to serious harm.
- Premises Liability: If you have been injured on another party’s premises, you may have filed for premises liability.
- Slip and Fall: This claim specifically involves slip and fall accidents that occur due to the unsafe conditions of another party’s property.
- Truck Accidents: Large trucks can cause massive damage, and drivers or manufacturers may be liable.
- Wrongful Death: A tragic accident, often due to negligence, can result in wrongful death. A settlement won’t bring a loved one back, but it can provide compensation for the surviving family.
- Wrongful Termination: Plaintiffs who have been unfairly fired without cause may be eligible to file for wrongful termination, which may in turn result in compensation of lost wages and other damages.
Legal advance funding
If you or someone you know is facing financial hardship while they await a lawsuit settlement, consider applying for a plaintiff funding loan. LawStreet Capital offers the country’s best interest rates, no hidden fees, a free application and no obligation to accept our offer of a cash advance. Our plaintiff funding loan program can get you the funds you need at a great rate – and within 24 hours of application.