Personal Injury Lawsuit Loan
While you make your way through the legal system with a personal injury or other lawsuit, your bills pile up. You may be suffering lost wages from your injury. In addition to all the financial responsibilities from before your injury, costly medical bills, prescription medications, and physical therapy now increase your economic strain.
A personal injury lawsuit loan can help you cover bills and other costs while you await resolution of your legal claim. And if you choose LawStreet Capital as your legal funding company, a settlement loan offers no risk to you. Since this type of litigation loan is more of a cash advance, we don’t collect monthly payments and if you don’t win your case, you won’t owe us a thing.
Bridge the financial gap with a personal injury lawsuit loan
After a personal injury or accident, you may be strapped by steep medical bills, lost wages, and other costs. You may be healing physically, but your wallet is still hurting. A personal injury lawsuit loan can help take the financial pressure off, allowing you to afford everyday life until you successfully settle your case.
Many types of lawsuits can benefit from a litigation loan, including:
- Car accident: If you have been in a car accident, your injuries interfere with your everyday life or ability to earn a living. You may be entitled to damages for these losses. Auto accident lawsuit loans may help ease your financial burdens as you recover.
- Construction accidents: If you work in the construction industry, you put yourself in potential danger everyday. If your injuries are the fault of the construction company, lack of proper safety precautions, or other causes, you may be eligible for damages to cover lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and more. Construction workers injured on the job may qualify for workers compensation lawsuit loans, including mesothelioma lawsuit loans, and others.
- Medical malpractice: When medical negligence changes the course of your life, the professionals who promise to “do no harm” may be liable for your injuries.
- Pedestrian injuries: Due to increasing urban and suburban populations, accidents involving pedestrians are becoming more common throughout the U.S.
- Premises liability: If you have been injured on someone else’s property, you may be eligible to seek damages for your injuries.
- Truck accidents: Large trucks can cause serious damage, including catastrophic injuries or death. The individuals or companies at fault for these accidents may be liable for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: In the most serious cases, the actions or negligence of others may cause death to our loved ones. Their survivors may be entitled to a settlement to compensate for their loss.
Finding the right legal funding company
LawStreet Capital not only offers the lowest interest rates and best fees in the industry, but we promise a free, no-obligation online application. And if we approve your loan but you don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a cent of repayment.
We don’t resort to the hard sell. Our loans are not subject to a limited time offer. Take your time. When you’re ready, call us toll-free at 800-345-8500 to speak with our knowledgeable representatives. Ask questions. When you’re ready, we will be too. Let us help you in your time of need.